Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Strawberries n' Cream (Recipe)

Are your taste buds ready.... Good lets get this thing started lol. For my first ever College Gurl Cookin recipe I wanna share one that I literally just got done eating, Strawberries n' Cream! Yes it's just as delicious as it sounds. Besides being tasty its also a dessert under $10 and trust me I know that's a deal for a cheap  college student lol.

Strawberries n' Cream

1 Jar of Marshmallow Fluff (Large)
2 Philadelphia Cream Cheese's (8 oz)
1 to 2 container's of strawberries

Let both cream cheese's sit out to get a little soft it makes it easy to mix up and wont get caught in the mixer blades. Once the cream cheese is soft enough for your liking spoon out all the Marshmallow Fluff in a bowl and add the cream cheese's. Mix up with an electric mixer (your wrist would break before you mix it if you do it by hand) set on medium. Once everything is mixed together you can cut up your strawberries or leave them whole. You don't have to just use strawberries however, this is a great fruit dip period especially for those upcoming holiday parties!

This recipe is great for all parts of the day in my opinion, I'm not a huge breakfast eater but this a perfect quick breakfast idea. I know when people write these recipes they sometimes give the calorie count and all that but hey it's the holidays YOLO lol. 



No comments:

Post a Comment