Thursday, November 14, 2013

$10 Pizza Pockets

Hello everyone and may I say Happy almost Friday! Ok today I come with another pocket protecting meal I like to call Pizza Pockets. Now I know a lot of college kids out there don't have the luxury of having a full service kitchen even though they make us pay housing fees like we do, so this meal is perfect for those who just have a microwave and a hungry stomach! For me this meal may keep you feed for about 4 days or a week if you eat lightly, also I shop at Krogers because they always have Buy one get one deals on items.

Pizza Pockets
1 package/bag of Pita bread
1 package of Pepperoni's
1 bag of cheese (any kind you like)
1 Jar of Ragu sauce

Lay the Pita bread flat and cut it in half. Open the Pita bread up, it should look like a pocket, place a bit of cheese inside the pocket then add Pepperoni's. Add more cheese inside and on top of the Pepperoni's. Place inside the microwave and heat until the cheese is melted. Serve with Ragu sauce.

Now for those college students that actually have a top notch dorm or apartment you can replace the pepperoni and add bbq chicken breast! All you need to do is buy or cut up some chicken breast into cubes saute the chicken and add some bbq sauce. This is perfect for a nice little study snack too trust me I know, this meal has helped me pass many of test because I don't have to stop and cook. You can also make these ahead of time and put them in the refrigerator and heat them up to eat! 



No comments:

Post a Comment